Thursday, February 2, 2012

It happened...

Everyone said that it would.  I thought that I had gotten through this pregancy without the dreaded act, but as it appears, I am no exception to the rule.

I Peed Myself. 

Yes, that's right folks, I am 32 years old and I peed in my pants yesterday.  Kind of sounds like step one of an AA meeting, doesn't it?

I really thought that it wouldn't happen to me, but boy was I wrong.  The funny thing is....  I kind of think it's funny and am not ashamed at all.  I am classifying it as a "gift" from my little boy. 

Note to Owen:  Mommy is ok with it happening once....let's not make it an every day occurrence....k thanks!

1 comment:

Crystal Woods said...

LOL, I haven't been there yet myself, and I'm still in denial that it will happen! Good for you for not being ashamed though! I wouldn't be either. It happens. :)