Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Welcome Twenty Twelve.

OK, so I know that I am a couple of days late, but I have been catching up on some blogs today and have found that everyone is blogging about a new year, a new start, what they want to do differently this year, how their lives will change because it's a new year....blah blah blah....

I am not typically one to make the obligatory New Year's resolution(s).....after all, if you quit doing it in February, you failed...and who wants to fail?  I know that this sounds very pessemistic, but it's true, right???

But....this year is different.  With so much about to change in my life (ahem....Baby Owen), maybe I should rethink my strategy of living and stick with what works and toss out what doesn't???  Hmmm....something to think about.  So, while I think about what I want to "work on" in 2012, I will leave you with this little ditty that I think fits perfectly for everyday use.....

No comments: