Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why I blog

People often ask me why I blog?  Most of the time, I use the response that I want my out of town friends and relatives to be able to keep up with my life.  And to be completely honest, most of the time, I have no clue if anyone ever reads this compliation of randomness.

But then I am immediately reminded why it is all worth while.  Since I started this blog, I have gotten emails from a few people whom I don't even know, that are going through difficult times in child rearing.  They are inspired by my story and contact me to share their story with me.

The entire process of trying to make a baby is draining in itself and for someone who has difficulty, it is devasting and emotionally consuming.  It is the stories of success that can help to get you through the day, the week, the next "cycle".  And if my silly little blog can help even one person realize that life can change in an instant, that God can will provide in his own time, or that they are not alone in this emotional rollercoaster then every entry is completely worth it to me.

I learned alot on my journey and like most who have experienced difficulty or a loss, I feel that it is my duty to be there for someone that may be in the same boat. 

So please, if there is anyone out there reading my blog that just needs someone to talk to, some one to vent to, some one to relate with, email me.

Much Love.

No comments: