Thursday, April 19, 2012

Maybe Tomorrow.

You know that old saying " why put off til tomorrow what you can do today?", well...I struggle with this one ALOT!  I am constantly making a lists and goals for myself that never get done and I make myself feel better by claiming that it will get done tomorrow.  9 times out of 10, these tasks and goals never happen.  Can we say slacker?

Well today I want to talk about my slackiness ~ yes, I made that word up~ so that I can hopefully be held accountable and get to it, plan to work out.  My excuse?  I had a C-Section.  Now, this is not the greatest excuse since I have been feeling great since about week 3 (post op), but it is so hard to get back into a work out routine once one falls to the wayside.  Why is that?

For the last 2 weeks I have been claiming that I am going to get back on the wagon and get my jiggly ass in shape.  And for the last 2 weeks, I have been saying....."maybe tomorrow".  I just can't seem to make myself get motivated to sweat!  I want the body, but I don't want to do the work to get it. 

So, today: April 19, 2012, I will claim for the last time "maybe tomorrow"....  I will get in some exercise tomorrow No. MATTER. WHAT.!  NO. MORE. EXCUSES.!

No comments: