Monday, February 25, 2013

Oops I did it again.

In the words of Brittney, "oops I did it again". 
 
I have failed yet again at my goal to keep this little bloggity blog going.  But I have an excuse.  A maybe not so acceptable excuse, but an excuse.
 
I have been working on this little gem:



That's right!  I've opened an Etsy store.
 
I have been telling Darren for a while that I needed a hobby.  I needed something to do with what little idle time I do have.  While I was perusing Pinterest one day, I decided "I CAN DO THAT". 
 
So, I made my first sign(On Mountain Time) and gave it to my sister in law for her Birthday.  I had so much fun making it that I decided that I wanted to make more.  I don't know how successful I will be or if anyone will even see what I add to my shop, but it is my hope that Etsy can kill two birds with one stone: my boredome issue and help bring in a little extra money for this family of mine.
 
I have added some super cute burlap banners this weekend and hope to make some more signs in the very near future.  If you're reading this, go on over and show me some love on Etsy!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Super cute! Everyone seems to be making Etsy shops, I feel left out!! Good luck!

Ashley said...

woohoo! go you! :)