Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here we go again

:: Sung to the tune of Willy's On the Road Again...::

Cycle #11~  We have upped our dosage of Clomid to 100 mg and HOLY HOT FLASHES!  Today is CD 11 and I am really hoping that we can have some good timing.  We are off to DC after we get off of work and will be with a house full of family members the entire weekend.  We will have to be pretty sneaky to get away for some Brown Chicken Brown Cow.  hee hee...  Good thing they are shoving us into the basement to sleep.

I will go in to see Dr. M on Monday 4/25 to see if any of my little eggies are getting to size.  Fingers crossed that this cycle will be successful. 

Long gone are the days that we have sex just because we want to.  Sad, I know.  We have so much "have to" sex throughout the month that on the days when we don't have to, we are too tired to do the deed.  I am really hoping to get past this chapter in our lives soon.  We are both ready to become parents and hope that God will bring us our miracle baby soon!  Until then, I guess we'll just keep on keepin' on!

No comments: