Monday, June 20, 2011

Stuck in Limbo

and hate it!  I woke up this morning to a small temp rise.  So, I figured what the hell....  I tested with a Wondfo brand test and waited.  Waited, waited, waited.  That wait sucks so bad!

Well when I went to check it out...heart pounding a thousand miles a minute.  Why is it that no matter how many pregnancy tests I take, I still get very nervous.  I saw something.  It was VERY faint and I had to turn the test in different lights to see it.  Oh and did I mention that I had to squint to see it, but I saw something.  Exciting right? Not really.....I am just not sure that it is what I want it to be.  What if it's an evap line or there is just something wrong with the test, etc....

So here I sit....waiting......  Trying to decide if I want to test again today or just wait until tomorrow.  Decisions....Decisions.....

1 comment:

Growing Up Gardner said...

i can't wait to hear what tomorrow's test looks like!